I am Redesignated Clockwork, otherwise known as Red Clock, Red, etc.
I am an artist focusing on traditional media art and fiction writing. Pixel art, music composition, and other creative pursuits may also appear.
This Carrd mini-site has information on myself, my commissions, my projects, the tools I use, where to find me across the Internet, and collected resources for other creatives.
Use the navigation menu at the top of each page to learn more; your current location will be in bold and have ►pointers◄ around it. Click "return to the past" at the bottom of any other page to return here.
I am 26 years old, non-binary, and use they/them or she/her pronouns. Please do not use masculine terms (e.g. "dude") when referring to me. At the moment, I can only communicate in English.
You will primarily find a mixture of humans, furries/anthros, and monsters/creatures depicted in my work. I enjoy creating both original content and fanart for various media.
The availability of ►commissions will be stated on that section of my Carrd, as well as on my ↪Trello, and in my ↪Commission Information document. Availability for requests and trades will be announced sporadically across platforms. If there is conflicting information, feel free to ask directly.
💗Likes, 🔁retweets/reblogs, favorites, etc. are encouraged and appreciated if you enjoy my work; but please do not repost or edit my works without my permission, and especially without credit. I will never give permission to create NFTs using my artwork. Additionally, I request that you ask before providing critique.
I do not intend to interact with or share content that is explicitly sexual or grotesquely violent on my art profiles, unless the site provides built-in content gates to prevent unwanted exposure and exposure to minors; but I cannot make any assurances for the entirety of the accounts I am following, or with whose posts I interact, or for the profiles of my clients. Please be careful and do not endanger yourself or others.
Commissions are currently: OPEN
► SPECIAL COMMISSIONS◄
Portrait Icons (↪info): OPEN
Animal Crossing — New Horizons YCH (↪info): CLOSED (renovation)
Please read ↪my commission information document; afterward, you may submit a commission inquiry through my ↪Google Form or on my ↪Commiss.io listings, unless we already share another form of contact.
A list of public creative projects I am planning, working on, or have finished.
Links to the right of project titles lead to associated galleries or master posts across my profiles.
► PLANNING & IN-PROGRESS ◄
○ The Bestiary
○ The Littlewood Life
○ Zodiac Archons
► COMPLETED ◄
○ October 2020 — Spooky Celebrations (DA | WF)
○ Chromatica Experience (DA | WF)
○ October 2019 (DA)
Warning: there may be examples of unmarked artistic nudity, violence, etc. from some resources under the General and Reference Images categories.
Last updated: 2020-10-19.
► GENERAL ◄
○ Anatomical Art Tumblr + additional reference blogs*
○ Art Resources Carrd
► DOLL POSERS ◄
○ Magic Poser
► COLOR & PALETES ◄
○ Color Calculator
► REFERENCE IMAGES ◄
○ Animal Photo Art References Search
○ National Geographic Photo Ark†
○ Met Museum Art Collection‡
○ Smithsonian Open Access‡
○ SenshiStock DeviantArt
► TUTORIALS ◄
○ 200 free Etherington Brothers tutorials
► FREE SOFTWARE ◄
— General Art —
○ FireAlpaca (Windows, Mac)
○ Krita (Windows, Mac, Linux)
○ MediBang Paint (Windows, Mac)
○ Paint.NET (Windows)
— Pixel Art —
○ GrafX2 (Windows, Mac(?), Linux, Haiku)
○ GraphicsGale (Windows)
○ Piskel (browser, Windows, Mac, Linux)
○ Pixelorama (Windows, Mac, Linux)
— Image Editors —
○ Glimpse (Windows, Mac, Linux)
○ IrfanView (Windows)
○ XnView MP (Windows, Mac, Linux)
► UTILITIES & TOOLS ◄
○ Head light reference tool
(* Tumblr links may require viewing through an external client such as ↪Tumbex.)
(† Images not free-use. ↪License.)
(‡ Copyright may apply to certain images. ↪Met 1, ↪Met 2; ↪Smithsonian 1, ↪Smithsonian 2.)
► PAPER ◄
○ Neenah heavyweight cardstock in 29.6×21.6cm, 94 brightness, 199gsm
○ generic copy paper in 29.6×21.6cm, 92 brightness, ~30gsm
► MECHANICAL PENCIL BARRELS ◄
○ Pentel e-sharp in 0.50mm
○ Pentel Quicker-Clicker in 0.70mm
○ Pentel Graph Gear 500 in 0.90mm
► MECHANICAL PENCIL GRAPHITE ◄
○ Pentel Super Hi-Polymer in 3H 0.50mm, HB 0.50mm, HB 0.70mm, 2B 0.90mm
► LINEART/INKING PENS ◄
○ Faber-Castel Pitt Artist Pen in XS (0.10mm), S (0.30mm), M (0.7mm)
○ Sakura Pigma Micron in 08 (0.50mm)
○ Derwent Line Maker in 0.1 (0.10mm), 0.8 (0.80mm)
► ALCOHOL MARKERS ◄
○ ParKoo in 80 color dual-tip set
► OTHER PENS ◄
○ POSCA PC-1MR in white
○ Sakura Gelly Roll Classic in 05 Fine (0.5mm), white
► ERASERS ◄
○ Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser
○ generic pink eraser
○ Tombow MONO Zero
○ QuickFix+ battery-powered eraser
► DIGITAL EDITING ◄
◄► NAVIGATION ◄►
| home | about me | commissions | links | projects | resources | my tools |